PAC-COMM focuses on customer centric problems, issues rather than systemic programs, platforms, and comprehensive external or cloud accessed programs. Many PAC-COMM clients already employ external platforms like Sales force, ZOHO.com, but suffer from customer “bottom-line” short-falls such as:
- Too few customers, customer acquisition and ROI poor
- Customer churn too high, customer retention too low
- Cross-selling, up-selling conversion rates too low
- Current / future market identity for products / services unknown or uncertain
PAC-COMM provides fast information based solutions to B2B, B2C customer bottom line problems.
PAC-COMM assesses, prescribes, develops, and makes operational small to large data augmentations tailored to current client IT capabilities. Resulting data augmentations provide information solutions that result in improved response to both outbound and inbound marketing and sales efforts. Our information applications also include cost reduction strategies, more insightful BI applications, improved ROI, advanced customer acquisition and retention programs, customer churn reduction, improved customer loyalty, and more robust CRM strategies and programs.
Thomas Halatyn is President and Owner of PAC-COMM. With over 20 years in database development, enhancement, augmentation, and list development, and database marketing, Mr. Halatyn has built data solutions for over 35 businesses as well as non-profit groups and political organizations. Previously a Senior VP of The Meta Group, Metromail Corporation, and CMDI, Mr. Halatyn received dual post-graduate degrees in Business Marketing and Consumer Psychology from the University of California and California Polytechnic University. PAC-COMM conducts client business in Los Angeles, CA and McLean, VA offices.
PAC-COMM maintains as partners and sub-contractors, over 25 businesses including:
- Business, commercial data compiler partners: DatabaseUSA, InfoGroup, Experian, Donnelly, Acxiom, Dun & Bradstreet, CAS, Compass Marketing
- Address hygiene and telephone enhancement partners: Peachtree Data, Anchor, Acxiom, PAC-COMM proprietary, Telematch, CSS, USPS
- Database marketing and data mining partners: Meta, Fusion Research + Analytics, The Petrie Group, Plant-off Associates
- Data processing partners: Peachtree Data, Data Services, Bethard Associates